Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween activities.

Well today was a busy day! We went to Hozak's farm on a field trip with my students. We had sack lunches, then went on a hayride, picked pumpkins & painted them. I painted a turkey on my with fall leaves so I am all set for Thanksgiving. Samuel painted a spooky ghost on his. Then the kids ran through a maze and fed bunnies and goats and played in a straw bin. Then we ended it by having nachos in the Farms cute little kittchen. Uncle Peter and Liam came two. Four of my students and their families were there. Samuel loved seeing my students. Oh plus we went on a nature hike in the woods too were we saw a real beaver dam.

Yesturday we went to a karate halloween party and then over to Jen's for movie night.

Last Tuesday we went to the Beaver Valley Malls Tricker Treating.

Last weekend we went to Christ Churches Trunker Treating where we went on a hayride and moon walk and played many games. Last Sunday we went to the Pittsburgh ZOO BOO where Sammy got to tricker treating with the animals.


...............Whew what a busy week. This afternoon we rested while watching Chipmunks Indianna Jones movie.

Halloween's over time for a break.

2 comments:

Rob, Jen and three little monkeys said...

You did have a busy week! Aren't you glad it's all over? I am soooo ready for the next holiday...Thanksgiving!

gretchen said...

So true I am glad it's over and ready to get ready for the next one whew hoo!!! I only need about a one day recovery to recoup and be excited to get ready and plan for the next one!